Reusing Sherpa REF data
The information that Jisc provides through the Sherpa REF service is given freely
to interested parties, with the following conditions for re-use:
- The information provided by the Sherpa REF service is not for commerical re-use.
- The information is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. To pass on this license to others, the following phrase and CC logo should be used:
This work is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
- A link to the Sherpa REF site (http://ref.sherpa.ac.uk/) should be incorporated somewhere on a
relevant public page which uses Sherpa REF information, e.g:
- If Sherpa REF information is re-interpreted or modified, then we ask for the
following text to be used in addition to the logo in an appropriate place:
This information is derived from the Sherpa REF
database which is compiled by Jisc and has been modified for use here.
- An API is available to encourage better integration into local services and m2m interaction.
- We welcome feedback, updates and suggestions from your users regarding Sherpa REF information. To do so, please either provide a link to the Sherpa REF front page http://ref.sherpa.ac.uk/
If you wish to use the data under any other conditions, then please contact
us to discuss further.